resquoo has offered professional data recovery services to Lynn, MA residents since 2013 from our data recovery lab in nearby Peabody
What makes us our services truly professional?
- Our engineers use specially designed “clean benches” that minimize the presence of contaminants when opening your hard drive is necessary to extract the data from it. This ensures that your hard drive is not damaged by things like dust particles, which could lead to further data loss.
- We use head-stack removal tools when we have to take apart your hard drive. Again, doing so helps our engineers avoid damaging your hard drive in a way that could cause additional data loss.
- Our data recovery hardware tools and software isolate your hard drive, protecting it from the damage that hard drive controllers and computer operating systems can cause by trying to read bad sectors repeatedly.
- resquoo has performed professional data recovery for Lynn, MA clients and clients from all over the world. Our years of dedicated data recovery experience mean we can perform data recovery efficiently and reliably.
- We are certified members of the Apple Consultants Network, meaning our engineers have completed training offered by Apple to enable us to best serve the needs of Apple device owners.
- We are members of the Microsoft Partner Network. Our engineers have completed training offered by Microsoft to allow us to best serve Microsoft PC owners.
- Rather than just handing you your data on a flash drive, resquoo works to restore your data to your device whenever possible, maintaining the way you had your files organized originally. This saves you time troubleshooting or learning to restore your data yourself.
- We don’t stop at restoring your data. Instead, our engineers show you how to back up your data so that it stays safe in the future.
If You Need Professional Data Recovery Services in Lynn, MA, look no further than Peabody
Our lab is located close to Lynn, MA, at 255 Andover Street, Suite 102B, Peabody, MA 01960. If you’ve lost data, contact resquoo now with the details of your situation, including how your device failed, to find out what our engineers can do for you.